Friday 25 February 2011

Since Last Three Days.............




I have been feeling a bit lost in the evenings after work.

I have been spending atleast a good 25 minutes clinging my phone to my ears and waiting patiently (?) to get through to a voice that asks me ‘how can I help you? '   

I have been watching a lot more of television than usual.

I have been working on a blog post and yet I have not been able to complete it. 

Each morning I have been hoping that I don’t have much to do in the office so that I can catch up with my personal work in the World Wide Web including blogging, from the office.

Last but not least, Since last three days...I HAVE LOST SOMETHING SPECIAL - My internet connection at home due to some major maintenance work going on in my locality. 



3 comments:

  1. its really the most horrible moment when internet just goes out of service.... i feel like i am on a barren island having no connection with the outer world....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I feel a bit handicapped actually. Did not realise until now, how much time I spend on the internet normally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...